New York Day 3!!!

You already know what it is...still moving around the city! We were on the streets from dusk til daw, in and out of offices all day...music, fashion, and graphic design. We even had time to peep the mean shoe game in The Fashion District. A lot of knowledge was shared and the creative juices are definitely flowing. Here are a few shots I snapped as we walked around...more to come!



















1 Response to "New York Day 3!!!"

YNO V said... September 20, 2008 at 6:09 PM

Andrew,
It was great meeting you yesterday on the Crescent out of NY City. Listening to your stories about "cereals, cake eating, and your journeys through the streets of Gotham" all reminded me of how rich life can be.

Your blog is definitely on point. I took a look at it while I was on the train but my Blackberry for some reason would not let me post...never to fear...I will not be denied in my "Kudos" post regarding your work.

The images and the content on your blog are engaging, fresh, and powerful. Keep bringin' it Andrew. I am going to enjoy watching your rise to the top! Keep those priorities aligned.

Keep the stories coming, the photos inspirational and the family on your shoulders. Your work, at its best, will inspire us all to new heights.

Ok, it is time for me to get back to my grind at www.customerflypaper.com. Feel free to drop some knowledge on how you create your magic for your fans.

Take care Andrew. I'm confident that our paths will cross again. Until then continue to make-it-happen. Be a vehicle for God's work in the world.

1 Love,
Owen Lawson
Charlotte, NC
www.customerflypaper.com

Post a Comment